Happy Splash Swim School – Complaints Procedure
Happy Splash Swim School are committed to providing an efficient, effective and courteous service to all our customers. We endeavour to provide this at all times but recognise that occasionally things go wrong. This procedure aims to provide customers who are not satisfied with the quality of our service with an easy and effective means of rectifying any problems they may have.
Our aim is to ensure that:
- Making a complaint is as easy as possible.
- We deal with complaints promptly, politely, and in an appropriate manner.
- We will treat as a complaint any clear expression of dissatisfaction with our service, which calls for a response.
- All complaints will be treated seriously whether made in person, by telephone by letter, or email.
- We learn from complaints and use them to improve our service that we provide to you.
There are three ways to make a complaint:
- Via phone on the number: 01623 440201
- Via our email address: email@example.com
- In writing: Happy Splash, Sutton Court, Priestsic Road, Sutton In Ashfield, Nottimghamshire, NG17 2AH
What do I need to include?
- Your name
- Contact telephone number and email address.
- Details of your complaint along with dates and times and any other relevant information which will assist us.
What happens next?
- We will acknowledge your complaint via email within 72 hours although this may take longer during holidays.
- We will reply within 28 days from when the appropriate person receives the complaint. If it is not possible to give you a full reply within this time (If a detailed investigation is required this could take longer) we will contact you advising what action is being taken. We will also tell you when you can expect the full reply and from who.
- The full reply will include details of who to contact next if you are not satisfied with the response you receive.